Flow Software (Pty) Ltd
Protecting your privacy
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to review updates that may occur.
What information Flow Software collects
- Marketing website. While you browse the Flow Software marketing website (www.flow-software.com) anonymous Google Analytics information will be collected to help us monitor activity on the site in order to improve the website. If you request newletters or other information, we will collect your email address.
- Support website. When you sign up for access to the Flow Software support website (support.flow-software.com), we collect personal information (i.e. email address and name). While you browse the support website anonymous Google Analytics information will be collected to help us monitor activity on the site in order to improve the website. We may at times add your email address and name to our product news email listing. You may opt out of these email lists by following the instructions provided in the email or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Product registration. When you register for the use of the Flow Software products and services, we collect your name, email address and organization. Flow Software may include a list of organizations using the Flow Software products and services on the Flow Software marketing website. This list may contain organization names and logos.
- Product use. For Flow Software's online products (e.g. Flow Mobile), your password transport and storage is handled using industry standard cryptographic best practices. For more information on password transport and storage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. While using the Flow Software products and services, we validate product license information, collect IP addresses and product diagnostic information to monitor the level of product usage for improvement and problem isolation.
Data transacted through Flow Software cloud services
- When you make use of the Flow Mobile Notification Service and Flow Mobile apps, license details, message channel details and message contents will be published to our cloud services. The transport of this information is handle using SSL encryption (i.e. https). The storage of this information is isolated based on your username (i.e. email address) for authentication and authorization. For more information regarding our cloud service architecture and security, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Flow Software will take reasonable measures, including technical, to protect your employees’ personal information and your organization’s message contents from misuse and unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage facility can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Disclosure of Information
Flow Software may disclose certain personal information:
- To other users in your organization (i.e. profile name and image) as a result of using our products
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to:
- resolve disputes and investigate problems; or
- comply with relevant laws or to respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials relating to investigations, in which case we can (and you authorize us to) disclose Personal Information without subpoenas or warrants served on us.
Contacting Flow Software
Last updated: February 6, 2017